Sunday, July 26, 2009

California Gold

This is a Blog about California the state. My wife and I would like to share our state with you out there. We will share some some places which we have been to--and we love and appreciate. We hope you Guy's like it and enjoy it as much as we do.

California has 770 miles of pacific coastline; I have covered it all--my wife partial. California is a self sustained state in many ways: agriculture, economy, science, education, and all the resources needed for life and future growgth.

California is home to Hollywood, southern California (aerospace), central valley (agriculture), silicon Valley (computers and high tech), wine producing regions: Sonoma valley, Napa valley, Santa Barbara, Temecula, and Paso Robles.

14 comments:

  1. hej I love California - amazing state to live in so I will be reading you articles

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. sound, This will be an interesting place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hej to both of you
    i hope you guys will like it
    me and my wife like to travel in usa and Europe

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. just remember the song " Hotel California" is it one of the nicest place there??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it think California is nice. Will you show us some pictures too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes we will for sure sandy , thank you for your visit

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey, thank for dropping by at my blog ,
    urm, i heard California has the biggest Chinatown ,
    mind if you review about it ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember a song by Eagles"welcome to the hotel California..na..na..na..na..."

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmmm...hope u can put all picture in here. so i can see the good place in there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. we will try our best, and start soon

    take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. never been there..someday i will..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. O yes it is a nice place so if you can come to check it out

    HAVE FUN

    ReplyDelete
  13. i never get a chance to be there yet... But for sure, I will!

    ReplyDelete