Thursday, August 13, 2009

LOMBARD STREET - SAN FRANCISCO




San Francisco is one of the most amazing places in the whole world. It has so many great things to see that I will have to post about it more then one time. But here are some pictures of the one of the most known streets around the world and also known as America's crookedest street - LOMBARD STREET

PICTURE ADVICE:
The best place to take pictures is at the bottom looking up. You will see cars headed down slowly, daring souls walking up, and down the sides, while the flowers and buildings provide dazzling color. It is truly an incredible sight worth seeing.



11 comments:

  1. wow...
    beautiful
    it remains me with Mrs. Doubtfire movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could be there to see it with my own eyes, I'm sure it's more beautiful than the picture here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful view and you captured it well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwww...... I wish I will visit this place...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Please remove that FREE Gadget that shoots up dozens of PopUp ads! It harms your AdSense account, downloads adware, and those who are aware of it will not visit you! Can't you see the FREE pop up ads in your site? I hope you do not mind!

    Thanks

    Krishna, ad4dollars.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS
    I LIKE READING THEM
    THIS STREET IS A MUST SEE

    TAKE CARE FRIENDS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been to Lombard Street and Golden gate bridge once. It is indeed a beautiful place worth seeing for. Until now I still can picture the Golden Gate Bridge in my mind, very beautiful creation. Take care and thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kyaaaaaa...... soo beautiful. I wish I can go there someday *pray pray pray*

    ReplyDelete